Every now and then, we like to share trending healthcare news from around the Internet so far for the week. We looked all over the Internet for the top healthcare stories and topics and here’s what we found to be the most relevant and interesting, check out these articles below!
- GOP Senators Introduce Obamacare Replacement Plan (U.S. News & World Report)
- Tackling Patients’ Social Problems Can Cut Health Costs (Kaiser Health News)
- Trump’s Health Plan Would Convert Medicaid to Block Grants, Aide Says (New York Times)
- Medical Schools Need To Teach More About Obesity And Nutrition (Forbes)
- What Your Doctor Isn’t Telling You on Twitter (TIME)
What are some stories you’ve read recently that you’d like to share with others? Leave a comment below!
If you’re in healthcare, insurance, technology or other professional services industries, and need help with a PR, marketing or social media campaign, contact Scott Public Relations.
Download our e-book, “The C-Suite Asks, We Answer: The Top 6 Questions About Healthcare PR.”
Sign up to receive our monthly advice on healthcare, insurance and technology PR: https://scottpublicrelations.com/.