We scoured the Internet for the most relevant and interesting healthcare stories and here’s what we found, check out the articles below:
- The business case for digital solutions in healthcare: feasibility, open-mindedness and, of course, ROI (MobiHealthNews)
- Bad Hospital Design Is Making Us Sicker (The New York Times)
- Hospitals Find Ways to Serve Patients on Demand (Hospitals & Health Networks)
- When Evidence Says No, But Doctors Say Yes (ProPublica)
- Healthcare Data Breaches Up 40% Since 2015 (HealthLeaders Media)
What are some of the healthcare news stories you’ve read recently that you’d like to share with others? Leave a comment below!
If you’re in healthcare, insurance, technology or other professional services industries, and need help with a PR, marketing or social media campaign, contact Scott Public Relations.
Download our e-book, “The C-Suite Asks, We Answer: The Top 6 Questions About Healthcare PR.”
Sign up to receive our monthly advice on healthcare, insurance and technology PR: https://scottpublicrelations.com/.