As the holiday season approaches, Scott Public Relations looks back at the year, giving thanks for being a part of so many healthcare innovations that are improving people’s health and quality of life.
We are incredibly thankful for each and every one of our clients. It’s been a tremendous year so far!
Watch our 2016 Gratitude video which we recently shared via email.
Specifically, here is a list of things we are most grateful for:
- Individuals are receiving mental healthcare they need and removing the stigma for these important healthcare services.
- People are getting continuous, high quality care from the emergency room through the post-acute setting and then home.
- Healthcare practitioners are working together to fight the obesity epidemic in this country and around the world.
- Patients needing emergency surgery are getting the care they need, 24/7.
- Physician assistants are gaining recognition for their roles in patient care.
- Workers’ compensation organizations are improving care for employees injured on the job.
- Individuals with diabetes, especially children, can test their blood sugar without pain.
- Innovative healthcare organizations are recognizing the value of social media and are participating in social media.
Happy Holidays from the Scott Public Relations Team!
If you’re in healthcare, insurance, technology or other professional services industries, and need help with a PR, marketing or social media campaign, contact Scott Public Relations.
Download our e-book, “The C-Suite Asks, We Answer: The Top 6 Questions About Healthcare PR.”
Sign up to receive our monthly advice on healthcare, insurance and technology PR: Scott Public Relations