We looked all over the Internet for the top healthcare stories and topics and here’s what we found to be the most relevant and interesting, check out these articles below!
- Emergency care: Urgent care, freestanding ERs on the rise (Fierce Healthcare)
- 4 things to know about the growing demand for nurses (Becker’s Hospital Review)
- Survey: CEOs not always top-paid health executives (Fierce Healthcare)
- Physician burnout: What can be done (Healthcare Dive)
- You aren’t imagining it: The physician workforce is changing in 3 major ways (Advisory Board)
- To Improve Hospitals, Doctors Look to Toyota (U.S. News & World Report)
What are some stories you’ve read recently that you’d like to share with others? Leave a comment below or share with us on social media!
If you’re in healthcare, insurance, technology or other professional services industries, and need help with a PR, marketing or social media campaign, contact Scott Public Relations.
Download our e-book, “The C-Suite Asks, We Answer: The Top 6 Questions About Healthcare PR.”
Like what you’ve read? Follow Scott Public Relations on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google+.
Sign up to receive our monthly advice on healthcare, insurance and technology PR: Scott Public Relations
Leave A Comment